Tru by Hilton™ Debuts in Stuttgart, Arkansas
STUTTGART, Ark. - Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) new, midscale hotel brand, Tru by Hilton, today announced the opening of its newest property, Tru by Hilton Stuttgart. The 84-room hotel, located at 204 W. 22nd Street in Stuttgart, Arkansas is owned and managed by Flyway Developments. The new hotel is conveniently located directly on 22nd Street in the Rice Capital of the World, near the Grand Prairie Center and other attractions.
"We are extremely proud to join the Tru by Hilton brand and introduce travelers to this new midscale lodging offering," said Hillary Jones, general manager. "Our ideal location, unique set of offerings and affordable price makes us a desirable choice for guests visiting the Stuttgart area."
Tru by Hilton promises guests a simplified and spirited stay, grounded in value. Developed from the ground up using consumer and owner feedback, Tru by Hilton is a game-changer that appeals cross-generationally to travelers looking for an innovative, affordable hotel experience. Tru by Hilton properties offer the following features:
- All new-build hotels, which drive the consistency of experience for our guests
- Reimagined, enlarged lobby with 2,880 square feet of public space with areas to work, play games, eat or lounge
- Breakfast reinvented with a build-your-own complimentary "Top It" breakfast bar that has 30 sweet and savory toppings so guests can create their own healthy or indulgent morning masterpieces
- Rooms are smaller and more efficiently designed with comfortable beds and 55" TVs. Bright, all-shower bathrooms feature premium bath amenities from Not Soap Radio.
- National and local brand gourmet snacks and drinks - including single-serve beer and wine - are available 24/7 in the "Eat. & Sip." market located in the heart of the lobby
- Tech savvy hotel with mobile check-in, Digital Key, free Wi-Fi, remote printing, social media wall, lobby and market iPads, super-charging stations and accessibility to outlets everywhere
- A fitness center that leverages the latest fitness trends through barre, TRX bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus guests can get workout ideas from the fitness center tablet.
Tru by Hilton Stuttgart is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases with at Amazon.com with Amazon Shop with Points.
To make a reservation, visit Tru by Hilton Stuttgart or call +1 870 672 7505.
General Manager, Tru by Hilton Stuttgart
+1 870 672 7505
About Tru by Hilton
Tru by Hilton is a game-changing midscale hotel brand providing a simplified and spirited approach that is grounded in value for business and leisure travelers. The brand is modern and functional, offering social connectivity with reimagined public spaces, including an open lobby comprised of four areas where guests can work, play, lounge and eat. Designed to appeal cross generationally, guests enjoy complimentary amenities including a Build Your Own ‘Top It’ breakfast, coffee and tea; smaller, more modern and efficiently designed guestrooms with oversized windows for natural light; a multifunctional fitness center; and fast Wi-Fi. Premium snacks, light meal options and single-serve wine and beer are available for purchase at a 24/7 retail market. Tru by Hilton is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key, available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Learn more at www.trubyhilton.com and connect with Tru by Hilton via social media at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.